Based in Bursa/Turkey
Mobile: February 2018 - PC: Late 2018
Delivery Simulator is a simulation game where players are tasked to perform logistics from beginning to end in single or multiplayer. There is a large variety of vehicles that players can drive. Players will initially take a mission with their vehicle(semi trucks, rigid trucks, pickups, vans), then load their vehicle using a forklift, crane, telescopic handler, loader and other load vehicles. For vehicle carrying truck missions, players must park vehicles on trailers by themselves. Players can attach a trailer to their vehicle (Car/Van/Pickup) to increase their cargo capacity. Players can fill up their fuel tanks from fuel stations, and repair their vehicles in maintenance areas when they are damaged. The multiplayer enables the players to play some special coop missions that can only be achieved in a team.
Missions will be taken in an open world. Players will drive to logistics areas in the map and select a delivery mission from available missions. Then using load vehicles (forklift, wheel loader, crane, etc.) available in the logistics area, players will load their vehicles. Following GPS, players will drive their vehicle to the destination. Obeying traffic rules (speed limit, traffic lights, etc.) and driving carefully without damaging the cargo will lead to higher income. To shorten the road players will be able to use ferry boats. There are urgent missions which must be completed in the shortest time, also there are fragile cargo missions where players must carefully load and deliver.
In Delivery Simulator, there will be Day/Night cycle and realistic weather conditions including fog, rain and snow. Rain and snow will affect vehicle handling. Players will be able to drive freely on the map.
Delivery Simulator's main focus is giving the best possible driving experience with a large variety of vehicles. On top of that Delivery Simulator comes with a comprehensive economy system with company vehicle fleets that need to be acquired, scalable warehouses that can be adjusted to the players needs, drivers that can be hired to automatically do missions and much more.
Multiplayer, VR (Virtual Reality), Gamepad and Steering Wheels will be supported.
Delivery Simulator will be available on mobile platforms in February 2018. (Android, iOS, Windows Phone). PC version will be released on Steam by Aerosoft at late 2018. PC version will have a wider map, better graphics, better mission system, more realistic physics and other new features.
Delivery Simulator's first playable version was released to Windows Phone store in July 2014. Although 2014 version was primitive comparing to the current version, Delivery Simulator was picked as featured by Microsoft in several countries and it has received positive reviews from windows phone news websites. The game didn't receive any updates after 2014, but it has reached 3 million downloads until 2017.
Simula Games team had a chance to showcase the game in game exhibitions, Gaming Istanbul in February-2016, E-Gameshow in June-2016 and once more Gaming Istanbul in February-2017.
Delivery Simulator's PC version will be released by Aerosoft. Simula Games had a chance to showcase Delivery Simulator in Gamescom 2017
- Load your vehicle by using loading vehicles from logistical areas(Forklift, crane, loader, etc.)
- Deliver vehicles (cars, forklifts, wheel loaders, ATV's) by loading them on the trailer
- Day/Night cycle and Realistic weather conditions that affect vehicle handling: Rain, Fog, and Snow
- Driver Level system with multiple levels that unlock advanced missions
- Fuel system: Get refueled in fuel stations
- GPS system: Follow GPS on the minimap or vehicle interior to reach the destination
- Purchase vehicles from minivans to heavy trucks and grow your logistics fleet
- Build your own logistics company, hire drivers and assign vehicles
- Traffic with realistic physics.
- Interactable vehicle interior dashboards for all vehicles
- Off-Road paths: Challenging narrow dirt roads
- Multiplayer mode with cooperative missions
- Gamepad, steering wheel, joystick support
- A map where you can navigate anywhere freely without hitting hidden walls
- Traffic Rules: Speed Limit(radar/control), indicators on crossroads, Red light
Delivery Simulator 3m minutes trailer YouTube
Delivery Simulator Gadarol Video Interview from Gamescom YouTube
Delivery Simulator Gameplay YouTube
Logo & Icon
- "Video interview with Gadarol"
- Gadarol, Youtube
- "Early preview by Turkish gaming magazine Oyungezer"
- Ömer Akdağ, Oyungezer
- "Early preview by Turkish gaming magazine Level"
- Tuna Şentuna, Level
- "[Turkish]Simulasyon Turk's Delivery Simulator Video Review and Gameplay"
- Hasan Elmaz Öfke, Simülasyon Türk
- "Delivery Simulator Oyungezer Video review (in turkish)"
- Enis Kirazoğlu, Oyungezer
- "[Turkish]Gamepaty'nin Delivery Simulator incelemesi ve video röportaj"
- Korhan Onuk, Gamepaty
- "[Turkish]Gamepaty'nin Delivery Simulator incelemesi 2016"
- Ali Can Sağlam, Gamepaty
- "[Turkish]Simülasyon Türk'ün Delivery Simulator incelemesi"
- Hasan Elmaz Öfke, Simülasyon Türk
- "[Turkish]Delivery Simulator ve Simula Games hakkında konuştuğumuz Yerli Ninja Röportajımız."
- Selim Anaç, Yerli Ninja
High Resolution Screenshots
High Resolution Screenshots dropbox.com.
About Simula Games
Simula Games is an independent game studio located in Bursa/Turkey. The team has been working on vehicle simulation games for mobile and PC platforms since 2014.
More information on Simula Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Delivery Simulator Credits
Mehmet Can Kahraman
Game design, Programming, UI, 3D Modelling
Environment design, 3D Modelling
3D Modelling, Vehicle specialist