Based in Bursa/Turkey
Delivery Simulator is a simulation game where players are tasked to perform logistics from beginning to end. There is a large variety of vehicles that players can drive. Players will initially take a mission with their vehicle(semi trucks, rigid trucks, pickups, vans), then players will load their vehicle using forklift, crane, telescopic handler, loader and other load vehicles. There are urgent missions which must be completed in the shortest time, also there are fragile cargo missions where players must carefully load and deliver. For vehicle carrying truck missions, players must park vehicles on trailers by themselves. Players can attach a trailer to their vehicle to increase their cargo capacity. Players can fill up their fuel tanks from fuel stations, and repair their vehicles in maintenance areas when they are damaged.
Missions will be taken in an open world. Players will drive to logistics areas in the map and take delivery missions, then using load vehicles (forklift, etc.) available in the logistics area, they will load their vehicles. Following GPS, players will drive their vehicle to the destination. Obeying traffic rules (speed limit, traffic lights, etc.) and driving carefully without damaging the cargo will lead to higher income. To shorten the road players will be able to use ferryboats.
In Delivery Simulator, there will be Day/Night cycle and realistic weather conditions including fog, rain and snow. Rain, and snow will affect vehicle handling. Players will be able to drive freely on the 6kmx4km map.
Multiplayer, VR (Virtual Reality) and Gamepad will be supported.
Delivery Simulator will be available on mobile platforms in June/July 2017. (Android, iOS, Windows Phone). PC version will be released on Steam at late 2017. PC version will have a wider map, better graphics, better mission system, more realistic physics and other new features.
Delivery Simulator's first playable version was released to Windows Phone store in July 2014. Although 2014 version was primitive comparing to the current version, Delivery Simulator was picked as featured by Microsoft in several countries and it has received positive reviews from windows phone news websites. The game didn't receive any updates after 2014, but it has reached 3 million downloads until 2017.
Simula Games team had a chance to showcase the game in game exhibitions, Gaming Istanbul in February-2016, E-Gameshow in June-2016 and once more Gaming Istanbul in February-2017.
- Load your vehicle by using loading vehicles from logistical areas.(Forklift, etc.)
- Day/Night cycle and weather conditions including Rain and Snow
- Fuel system: Get refueled in fuel stations
- GPS system: Follow GPS on the minimap or vehicle interior to reach the destination.
- Traffic with realistic physics.
- Vehicle interiors for all vehicles that have working GPS and tachometer
- Multiplayer support
- Virtual Reality and Gamepad support
- 24 square kilometer map where you can reach everywhere without hitting hidden walls.
- Traffic Rules: Speed Limit(radar/control), indicators on crossroads, Red light
Delivery Simulator Gameplay YouTube
Simulasyon Turk's Delivery Simulator Video Review and Gameplay(Turkish) YouTube
Logo & Icon
- "[Turkish]Simulasyon Turk's Delivery Simulator Video Review and Gameplay"
- Hasan Elmaz Öfke, Simülasyon Türk
- "Delivery Simulator Oyungezer Video review (in turkish)"
- Enis Kirazoğlu, Oyungezer
- "[Turkish]Gamepaty'nin Delivery Simulator incelemesi ve video röportaj"
- Korhan Onuk, Gamepaty
- "[Turkish]Delivery Simulator ve Simula Games hakkında konuştuğumuz Yerli Ninja Röportajımız."
- Selim Anaç, Yerli Ninja
- "[Turkish]Gamepaty'nin Delivery Simulator incelemesi 2016"
- Ali Can Sağlam, Gamepaty
- "[Turkish]Simülasyon Türk'ün Delivery Simulator incelemesi"
- Hasan Elmaz Öfke, Simülasyon Türk
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
High Resolution Screenshots
High Resolution Screenshots dropbox.com.
About Simula Games
Simula Games is an independent game studio located in Bursa/Turkey. The team has been working on vehicle simulation games for mobile and PC platforms since 2014.
More information on Simula Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Delivery Simulator Credits
Mehmet Can Kahraman
Game design, Programming, UI, 3D Modelling
Environment design, 3D Modelling
3D Modelling, Vehicle specialist