Based in Ankara/Turkey
Nintendo Switch, Mobile: June/July 2019 - PC: Late 2019
Truck & Logistics Simulator (Previously known as Transport Company Simulator and Delivery Simulator) is a simulation game where players are tasked to perform logistics from beginning to end in single or multiplayer. There is a large variety of vehicles that players can drive. Players will initially take a mission with their vehicle(semi trucks, rigid trucks, pickups, vans), then load their vehicle using a forklift, crane, telescopic handler, loader and other load vehicles. For vehicle carrying truck missions, players must park vehicles on trailers by themselves. Players can attach a trailer to their vehicle (Car/Van/Pickup) to increase their cargo capacity. Players can fill up their fuel tanks from fuel stations, and repair their vehicles in maintenance areas. Multiplayer enables the players to play some special coop missions that can only be achieved in a team.
Missions will be taken in an open world. Players will drive to logistics areas in the map and select a transport mission from available missions. Then using load vehicles (forklift, wheel loader, crane, etc.) available in the logistics area, players will load their vehicles. Following GPS, players will drive their vehicle to the destination. Obeying traffic rules (speed limit, traffic lights, etc.) and driving carefully without damaging the cargo will lead to higher income. There are urgent missions which must be completed in the shortest time, also there are fragile cargo missions where players must carefully load and deliver.
br /> In Truck & Logistics Simulator, there will be Day/Night cycle and realistic weather conditions including fog, rain and snow. Rain and snow will affect vehicle handling. Players will be able to drive freely on the map.
Truck & Logistics Simulator's main focus is giving the best possible driving experience with a large variety of vehicles. On top of that Truck & Logistics Simulator comes with a comprehensive economy system with company vehicle fleets that need to be acquired, scalable warehouses that can be adjusted to the players needs, drivers that can be hired to automatically do missions and much more.
Gamepad and Steering Wheels will be supported.
Truck & Logistics Simulator will be available on mobile platforms (Android, iOS, Windows Phone), Nintendo Switch and PC version will be released by Aerosoft. PC version will also be released on Steam and will have a wider map, better graphics, better mission system, more realistic physics and other new features like unloading after arriving, extensive company management and etc.
Delivery Simulator's first playable version was released to Windows Phone 8 store in July 2014. Although 2014 version was primitive comparing to the current version, Delivery Simulator was picked as featured by Microsoft in several countries and it has received positive reviews from Windows Phone news websites. The game didn't receive any updates after 2014, but it has reached 3 million downloads until 2017.
Simula Games team had a chance to showcase the game in game exhibitions, Gaming Istanbul in February-2016, E-Gameshow in June-2016 and once more Gaming Istanbul in February-2017.
Truck & Logistics Simulator's PC and Nintendo Switch version will be published by Aerosoft. Simula Games had a chance to showcase Truck & Logistics Simulator in Gamescom 2017 and Gamescom 2018
- Load your vehicle by using loading vehicles from logistical areas (Forklift, Loader, Crane etc.)
- Deliver vehicles (cars, forklifts, wheel loaders, ATV's) by loading them on the trailer
- Day/night cycle and Realistic Weather. Drive careful in weather conditions including Fog, Rain and Snow
- GPS system: Follow GPS on the minimap or vehicle interior to reach the destination
- Fuel system: Vehicles have realistic fuel consumption calculation. Refuel your vehicle in gas stations
- Purchase vehicles from minivans to heavy trucks and grow your logistics fleet
- Build your own logistics company, hire drivers and assign vehicles
- Traffic with realistic physics
- Interactable vehicle interior dashboards for all vehicles (PC)
- Off-Road paths: Challenging and dangerous Off-Road mission routes
- Multiplayer mode with cooperative missions. Make deliveries together with your friends
- Map: 24 square kilometer map where you can reach anywhere without hidden walls
3 minutes trailer from 2017 YouTube
NordrheinTV Early Review YouTube
BurningGamers Early Review YouTube
Gadarol Video Interview from Gamescom YouTube
Logo & Icon
- "[German]Early preview by Nordrhein TV"
- Ansgar Blauth, Nordrhein TV
- "[German]Early review by N-Tower"
- Max Kluge, N-Tower - Nintendo Online Magazine
- "[Turkish,2017]Early preview by Turkish gaming magazine Oyungezer"
- Ömer Akdağ, Oyungezer
- "[Turkish,2016]Early preview by Turkish gaming magazine Level"
- Tuna Şentuna, Level
- "[Turkish,2017]Simulasyon Turk's Truck & Logistics Simulator Video Review and Gameplay"
- Hasan Elmaz Öfke, Simülasyon Türk
- "[Turkish,2016]Truck & Logistics Simulator Oyungezer Video review"
- Enis Kirazoğlu, Oyungezer
Simula Games Press Page
Simula Games Press Page simulagames.com.
About Simula Games
Simula Games is an independent game studio located in Ankara/Turkey. The team has been working on Truck & Logistics Simulator for mobile, Nintendo Switch and PC platforms since 2014.
More information on Simula Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Truck & Logistics Simulator Credits
Mehmet Can Kahraman
Game Designer, Programmer, 3D Artist
Environment Designer, 3D Artist
3D Artist, Vehicle Specialist
Skype chat with Developer (Skype ID: Memoties)
Simula Games Facebook
Truck & Logistics Simulator Facebook
Simula Games Twitter
Simula Games Google Plus
Simula Games Youtube