Based in Ankara/Turkey & Paderborn/Germany
Nintendo Switch / PC: 23 June 2020
For up to date game description, please visit steam page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/873840/Truck_and_Logistics_Simulator/
- More than 20 unique vehicles with realistic interior and driving physics
- Cross-Platform Multiplayer with cooperative missions. Make convoys and deliver together with your friends
- Purchase vehicles from minivans to heavy trucks and grow your logistics fleet
- Load your trucks by operating unique loading vehicles from logistics areas (Forklift, Loader, Crane, etc.)
- Transport heavy vehicles (cars, forklifts, wheel loaders, ATV's) by loading them onto the trailer
- Day/night cycle and realistic weather. Drive careful in weather conditions including Rain and Fog
- Dynamic tire deformation. Adjust the pressure of the wheels of your vehicle.
- Vehicle damage can cause Axles to bend, affecting vehicle physics realistically.
- Thousands of different missions, including challenging and dangerous off-road tours
- Vehicle customizations (Paint, Window tint, Interior dashboard color, Xenon headlight, etc.)
- 24 km2 open-world map where you can reach anywhere without invisible walls
Delivery Simulator's first playable version was released to Windows Phone 8 store in July 2014. Although 2014 version was primitive compared to the current version, Delivery Simulator was picked as featured by Microsoft in several countries and it has received positive reviews from Windows Phone news websites. The game didn't receive any updates after 2014, but it has reached 3.5 million downloads as of 2018.
Truck & Logistics Simulator's PC, Nintendo Switch and Xbox/PS4 versions will be published by Aerosoft.
Trailer Video YouTube
Teaser Video YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Jury Special Prize – Kristal Piksel 2020" Kristal Piksel
- "(2020 - English, Nintendo Switch) Pure Nintendo Review"
- Trevor Gould, Pure Nintendo
- "(2020 - German) Gamodrome Review"
- Andy Gamodrome, Gamodrome.de
- "(2020 - German, Nintendo Switch) Planet Switch Review"
- Nicola Hahn, Planetswitch.de
- "(2020 - English) Mad Download Review"
- Jason Delacey, Mad Download
- "[German]Nintendo Magazine pre-review 2018"
- Max Kluge, N-Tower - Nintendo Online Magazine
Simula Games Press Page
Additional information about the team simulagames.com.
About Simula Games
Simula Games is an independent game studio located in Ankara/Turkey and Paderborn/Germany. The team has been working on Truck & Logistics Simulator for mobile, Nintendo Switch and PC platforms since 2014.
More information on Simula Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Truck & Logistics Simulator Credits
Mehmet Can Kahraman
Game Designer, Programmer
Senior 3D Artist, Vehicle Specialist