Delivery Simulator is a vehicle simulation game where you are tasked to perform logistics from beginning to end. You will initially take a mission with your vehicle(semi trucks, rigid trucks, pickups, vans), then load your vehicle using a forklift, crane, telescopic handler, loader and other load vehicles available in logistics area.
- Load your vehicle by using loading vehicles from logistical areas.(Forklift, etc.)
- Deliver vehicles (cars, forklifts, wheel loaders, ATV's) by loading them on the trailer
- Day/night cycle. You will have to drive cautious in realistic weather conditions including Fog, Rain and Snow.
- Driver Level system with multiple levels that unlock advanced missions
- GPS system: Follow GPS on the minimap or vehicle interior to reach the destination.
- Fuel system: Vehicles have realistic fuel consumption calculation. You will have to refuel your vehicles in gas stations.
- Purchase vehicles from minivans to heavy trucks and grow your logistics fleet
- Build your own logistics company, hire drivers and assign vehicles
- Traffic with realistic physics.
- Interactable vehicle interior dashboards for all vehicles
- Off-Road paths: Challenging narrow dirt roads
- In some levels use a ferryboat to save time and fuel.
- Multiplayer mode with cooperative missions
- Virtual Reality - VR support. Google Cardboard and Samsung Gear VR will be supported with a gamepad.
- Map: 24 square kilometer map where you can reach anywhere without hidden walls.
- Traffic Rules (optional): Speed limit(radar or police control), signal lights(blinker) on intersections, Red light control. Traffic rules can be disabled in settings
- Trucks (Semi/Rigid)
Earn experience and in-game money by completing levels. You will receive a penalty on experience and earning if you damage the cargo or disobey traffic rules.
In some truck levels, after delivering a container to a harbor, use a harbor crane to load the container on a cargo ship.
- Car/Vehicle carrier truck levels: Drive cars or vehicles on the trailer, after attaching the trailer to the truck, drive to the destination.
Forklifts and Backhoe loaders will all so be loaded to trailers and then carried by driving the truck.
- Forklift-Truck(semi or rigid trucks) levels: Load trucks trailer with using a forklift, deliver cargo with driving the truck.
- Damper truck levels: Load damper trucks using a backhoe loader. After arriving at the destination, unload the load with lifting the trailer.
Android/iOS/Windows Phone: January 2018
PC/MAC (Steam): To be announced (Late 2018)